Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorneys in Thousand Oaks, Watsonville, Gilroy, and Morgan Hill
As a motorcyclist, you understand the risks you take every time you share the road with others. Unfortunately, the statistics don’t lie when it comes to the vulnerability of a motorcyclist on our roadways today. Although motorcycles account for a small percentage of registered vehicles in the United States, they account for a disproportionate share of accidents that result in death or injury.
A motorcycle offers far less protection than other motor vehicles on the road. Consequently, the risk of injuries or deaths is far greater. In fact, 2014 statistics have shown that motorcyclists are approximately 27 times more likely to be fatally injured in an accident than the driver of a car.
Motorcycle Accidents and Negligence
As professional motorcycle accident lawyers, we understand how an accident involving a motorcycle can be far different from one that only involves automobiles. Each accident is unique but most are preventable and are caused by negligence. If you have been injured due to the negligence of another driver, you deserve compensation for your injuries.
In most cases, a motorcycle accident is the result of the negligence of another driver. In most cases, a motorist
- May not have seen the motorcycle
- Did not react appropriately
- Failed to yield to the motorcycle
- Cut off the motorcycle
- Been distracted
- Been speeding
- Been driving under the influence
- Failed to leave adequate space
At Braff Law Group, we have represented hundreds of clients in motorcycle accidents in Thousand Oaks, Watsonville, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, and surrounding communities in the San Jose area. We work diligently in order to get the compensation you need after a serious motorcycle accident. While you focus on your recovery, we will diligently work to protect your rights and recover the maximum compensation you deserve under the law.
Because motorcycle accidents can result in devastating and life-altering injuries, they often take an enormous amount of time and expense to recover from. These injuries can include spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, road rash and, unfortunately, fatalities. When it comes to motorcycle accidents, insurance companies can actively work against you to get the settlement you need for your injuries. This is when it is imperative to have a motorcycle accident attorney on your side.
At Braff Law Group, we get to work immediately to protect your legal rights to compensation after a motorcycle accident. We
- Collect evidence in order to show how the accident happened and to understand who was at fault. Many times, we employ the expertise of accident recreation engineers in order to provide the dynamics of the accident.
- Interview any witnesses who may have been present at the time of the accident in order to get an eyewitness account.
- Partner with your doctors and review your medical records in order to prove that your injuries were the result of the accident.
- Partner with our team of healthcare professionals in order to determine what your prognosis is and to determine the financial needs of your injuries.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies in order to get the settlement you need.
- Take your case to court if a fair settlement is not possible.
Call a Professional Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Over our decades of experience, we have represented clients in Thousand Oaks, Watsonville, Gilroy, and Morgan Hill after a motorcycle accident and recovered the compensation they deserved. Call us today for a free consultation to understand how we can help. Let Braff Law Group get your life back after a motorcycle accident.